The Cowper Inn is composed of two beautifully restored historical homes. One is a Victorian house, and the other a Craftsman style house. Together, they recreate the comfort and elegance of the turn-of-the-century period's best homes.
Guests may enjoy sitting outside on the two wicker-decorated porches or in the beautifully landscaped garden. There is parking on the grounds and easy access to public transportation to San Francisco and San Jose.
We serve breakfast in the dining room of the corner house every morning. On weekdays, breakfast is served from 7:15 am to 9:00 am. On weekends, it is served later, from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Our petit déjeuner menu varies daily and includes our legendary homemade granola, organic oatmeal, eggs, omelets and eggs scambles, French toasts, waffles, delightful pancakes, fruits, cheese and meat trays. freshly squeezed juices, locally produced organic yogurt, coffee and tea and of course, fresh baked breads from the famous Mayfield Bakery and featuring an assortment of pastries from Paris Baguette. Delighful nespresso coffee available if desired in many different flavors!
- Uniquely shaped guest rooms well furnished
- An iron and board is set up in both houses and in each suite
- Full kitchen facilities in some units
- Luxurious Aveda toilettes and organic essential oil homemade soaps
- Room phones available upon Request (incoming and outgoing lines accessible)
- Cable TVs, Hair dryers
- Free wireless internet access
- NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL morning papers in the breakfast area
- Private parking on property site
- Yoga classes at the YOGA LOFT, please see schedule and instructor information under Yoga Loft tab
- Door-to-door airport pick up and drop off services available, flat rate
- Bicycle Rentals available for daily, weekly and monthly rates.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and of course, cash accepted
- Check in: after 2:00 pm; check out: before 11:00 am
- Cancellation: 48-hour before arrival
- Non-smoking on the Cowper Inn property